Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Marilyn

Hola.
Here's my story.






NOTE
Hi, I’m Marilyn, the author of “So maybe I’m a loser, babe. Just remember I’m the coolest loser you’ll ever know.” The title is random. I created that line myself. Has most likely nothing to do with this bitter sweet romance. Oh freaking well. ENJOY.









Chapter 1

Cara Ross pushed her black hair behind her shoulder. The cold October air blew past her. She looked up at the sky.

“Fantastic. It’s going to rain” She thought to herself and pulled the hood of her jacket up over her head. She kept walking not really thinking about anything.

“Boo!” Cara jumped and heard and familiar chuckle behind her. “Hello, Cara Cake. Ready for your birthday party?” Alex Rhodes asked his best friend and wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her tightly. “Alex! Don’t do that!” Cara struggled and tried to escape his grip. “And don’t call me Cara Cake! I’m not five-years-old anymore I’m 15.”

Alex let her go and she punched him in the arm. “Sorry. Didn’t know you were in such a bad mood. Gosh. Are you ready?”
“For?”
“Your birthday party, silly little girl,” he chuckled again, “Don’t tell me you forgot.”
“ I didn’t. I just wanted to go get changed then go to your house.” She told him obviously lying.
You look fantastic!” Alex took her hand in his and began to run, “C’mon we are gonna’ be late!”
“ I don’t want to go, Alex! Let me go!” Cara ran with him.
“ And miss out on your chance to play truth or dare?”
“When you put it that way.” She laughed.
“ That’s what I thought.” Alex told her as they showed up at his house.

No comments: