Saturday, November 10, 2007

Everything's Magic Chapter 3

We went into the living room to see Ronnie petting a dog. A little furry chihuahua by the looks of it. "This is Scraps!" Ronnie said, in a very high, very cute voice. "We got him yesterday!" "He's so cute!" I exclaimed. Scraps was currently sitting and staring at me with huge puppy eyes. He then pounced on me and started licking my face. I saw the boys laughing while Ronnie said, "Aw look, Lee! He loves you!" When Scraps got off of me, I was covered in doggy kisses. He quickly pounced on to Jeph, who giggled childishly.

After meeting Scraps, we went to Liam's room, where all the games were at. I sat in the recliner in the corner while the boys argued on whether to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 or Final Fantasy 12. They decided to play FF12. When they put the disk in, they realized that the Playstation was not plugged in. "Liam!" Ronnie whined. "Plug it in! Hurry!" "Yeah!" Jeph whined with him. "Okay! Okay!" Liam said, as he hurried to plug it in. "Happy?" The other two boys shook their heads rapidly up and down. "Ow..." Ronnie said, after the rapid head shaking.

A few hours went by, so we decided to heat up some pizza. "Liam!" Ronnie whined. Again. "We want pizza now!" "God, Ronnie!" Liam said from the other room. "Learn to be patient!" A few minutes went by and the pizza was finished. "Finally!" Jeph exclaimed. "We were starving!" I laughed as the boys ran into the kitchen to get their pizza, nearly knocking over Liam who was standing in the doorway. "Kids these days." Liam muttered. They emerged with two plates full of pizza and came over to sit next to me. Jeph shared his plate with me while Ronnie shared with Liam.

After eating pizza, we watched The Nightmare Before Christmas (Ronnie and Jeph's "most favoritist movie ever"). "Hey, Jeph," Liam said from across the room. "Could you get my book? Here are the keys." He handed Jeph his car keys and Jeph went out to get the book. About ten minutes passed by and we started to get worried. It had only taken us about four minutes to walk from Liam's car to the house. Finally, Jeph staggered through the front door covered in cuts and bruises.

"Jeph," Ronnie cried, "What the hell happened to you?"

No comments: